Monday, March 23, 2020

Check me out on PhDetails!



I was featured on PhDetails last week!


What's PhDetails? "PhDetails is designed to be a blog to share the ups and downs, ins and outs and stories behind biology PhD students from all over the world. We hope to remove some of the mystique surrounding PhDs and give a real insight into what a variety different PhD students did to end up where they are, what they're currently doing with their time, and what drives them."

It was definitely fun to be a part of and easy. Please check me out (here's the link). But don't forget to check out the other profiles and maybe even consider doing it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look what I found

And old blog of mine. Is writing about this meta? I guess it doesn't matter. Be prepared for this to just be a bunch of discombobula...