Monday, April 13, 2020

[Attempt to] WFH Day 27

Day 27 Monday, April 13th

I don't even think I fell asleep until 4AM, this is why I don't take naps, and I slept in until noon. So much for being productive today. Usually Mondays are a good day for me, a fresh start to get back on track. Not feeling it today. But that is okay I guess.

I was up until 3AM hoping that one of these times refreshing my InstaCart would give me a delivery time. It did not. I guess I will have to brave going to the store in person tomorrow. As much as I want to get out of the house, I'm not looking forward to it. Not so much because I'm scared but because I find the whole process so physically, mentally and emotionally exhausting. It will be the only thing scheduled for Tuesday.

I found out a friend's dad is intubated and in critical care for COViD-19. I'm worried for her. She can't see him. She doesn't even get regular updates. She lost her mom already a few years ago due to cancer. If you can spare her a thought or prayer or whatever your forte is please do so.

I checked in with a bunch of people I probably should have checked in with sooner.

I attended another COVIDCafe today. Smallest turnout I've seen yet but the company was good.

I had my class which I'm now behind in but today is not the day I'll be catching up. But everyone in class seemed different, tired maybe? Lots of silence. Not comforting. And not distracting (which I guess is usually the comforting part).

I did not workout.

I did not go outside - it was rainy.

I journaled. I read. I played Animal Crossing. But I felt there has been a cloud over me all day. Here is to hoping tomorrow is sunny.



I feel I should say something positive. My friends had their baby yesterday. She's healthy, they are all healthy. Dad was able to be there. And for that I am very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look what I found

And old blog of mine. Is writing about this meta? I guess it doesn't matter. Be prepared for this to just be a bunch of discombobula...