Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mitochondria on Twitter

I wanted to post this yesterday but had some struggles (re: Not a Real Post) because I thought it was a really nice Twitter thread on mitochondria. Also it went well with my Mother's Day post from the day before. Twitter and meme culture love the mitochondria and for that (and other reasons but mostly that) I love Twitter and meme culture.

Anyway, please note that this Twitter thread was not created by me but @NakedCapsid. I'm just sharing it because I thought it was nicely done and encompasses how cool my beloved mitochondria are.

Oh and if you're curious why I was struggling yesterday, it was because I couldn't figure out how to revert back to classic Blogger and was in some very weird viewing format where I could not figure out how to input html for the life of me. Or maybe I couldn't figure it out because I had drank an entire bottle of wine. That was probably the real issue. I mean really, the revert back to classic Blogger was pretty obvious in the bottom left-hand corner of my screen today. Oh and if you must know what kind of wine it was, it is Beringer White Zinfadel. Is it my favorite? No, but it is cheap and it obviously goes down well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look what I found

And old blog of mine. Is writing about this meta? I guess it doesn't matter. Be prepared for this to just be a bunch of discombobula...